The St. Francis Gift shop is located next to St. Francis Episcopal church. We strive to support local artists, green products and the fair trade movement. Items purchased in the shop can be gift wrapped at no extra charge. The gift shop is an outreach which supports the ministries of St. Frances Episcopal church and is staffed entirely by volunteers.
Parking is located on the right side of the church in the small parking lot in front of the gift shop. The gift shop hours are listed below. We are also open on the first Sundays at 11:30am, following the late service.
Established in 1970, the St. Francis Gift shop offers an extensive variety of unique gift and decorative items, including:
- Crosses and other religious items
- Greeting cards for all occasions
- Unique religious and non-religious jewelry
- Baptism and confirmation gifts
- Baby gifts and children’s toys
- Caspari cards and paper products
- Bibles and Prayer books,
- Ten Thousand Villages products
- Beautiful nativities
- Hand woven African baskets
- Owl Creek ceramics
- Handblown glassware
- Seasonal home and garden décor
- Bridgewater Candles: "Light a Candle, Feed a Child"
Where We Are Located
How to Reach Us
What Time We Are Here